Ready to Create Your
Hello and Welcome!
My name is Gabrielle
And I’m here to make you a successful entrepreneur through LifeCasting School of Art.
There is not better time to create a business from home than now. Combine your creative passion and gain financial success.
The magic you’ll capture
is the memory of
LOVE and TIME.
Create unforgettable impressions using specialized materials to capture a mirror image. You’ll learn to create invaluable keepsakes of a fleeting moment in time. A reference to something that is a reminder for generations to come. How can you not love that?
Children’s keepsake impressions are incredibly popular with families and it’s your opportunity to create a life you will love.
Why LifeCasting School of Art?
LCSA is an internationally recognized Canadian based life-casting art school – providing interactive video based training and hands on training to novices and experienced alike.
Keepsake images as 3D sculptures taken by direct impression from babies hands and feet are just one of the many training options we offer.
Gabrielle Fischer is a highly skilled artist with a long history in the fine arts. Her expertise as a teacher and creator are well known in the industry.
Fast track your skills, learn from the best and start earning. Avoid trial and error through easy-to-follow videos, done-for-you templates and resource lists. Preview each tutorial as we walk you through from start to finish.
The best home based business is the one you start
because you are passionate about the work & interested in the process.
Expectant mom’s will love this detailed mold impression with hands. Both parents hands – or just one – or include a siblings hand in this method to remember the birth of a child. Learn how to add wire for a wall hanging sculpture. Comfort of mom is priority. Knowing how to pose and create symmetry in your sculpture will perfect the casting.
Baby Feet Casting
This method is used when no frame is required but composition is important. Display as free standing on wooden base or granite. Add an engraving and this simple beautiful memory of a precious moment in time will last forever.
Triple Window Shadow Box Creations
View how to make 3D impressions of babies and children hands and feet in this detailed tutorial. From the clients visit to how we make the mold impressions, how to refine, paint, and prepare for mounting in a shadow box. It’s the one you need to know with product and formula information.
Plaster Bandage Prenatal Castings
Fun and creative ways to work with plaster bandage and create prenatal castings. Learn the basic techniques that will spark your creativity. You can add details such as beads, sparkle, lace and make it personal to your clients wishes.
Full Body Casting Pregnancy Sculptures
This detailed tutorial will take you through the steps in working with expectant mom’s. Adding features such as fabric and bronzing patinas will make this sculpture fit for a gallery. Discover what products and methods to use as well as the care given when working with your model.
Free Standing Mother & Child Embrace
Hand casting done with a baby or children holding hands together. This technique may be done with large groups in a family or with friends. Formulas, methods, how to demold, clean up and to finish your sculpture for display are included.
Family or Group Casting
A table top method of casting two or more individuals to create these unique casting sculptures. Memories created with this method may be made with children from 4 years up. Includes formulas, materials used. This method takes an extra steps from the bucket method and may also be framed.
Want to Learn How to Turn Your Passion into Your
Dream Home Business?
This is for you if:
You are a creative
You are an entrepreneur
Enjoy Meeting New People?
Download our FREE eBook to find out if you’re the right fit!
Benefits of Working From Home?
How does it tie into the are you?
Eliminate Long Commute
Save Gas an Maintenance Fees
Less Stressful Environment
Choose When You Want to Work Based on Your Family Needs
Greater Work Satisfaction
Get Involved with Your Community
Work with Gabrielle Fischer
Join Me in the Studio
If you are able to travel, this is the best way to have hands on training. Experience the learning process with models to create beautiful shadow boxes and free standing casting sculptures.
Sign up for our 3 day workshop.
Work online at your own pace
“I recently attended Gabrielle’s workshop on casting babies’ hands and feet, medallions, and framing and display techniques. Her expertise and accomplishments are off the scale!”
-Randy Cameron, Bridgewater, NS
Here’s what you’ll receive…
A list of wholesalers we use for frames and materials
Images of tools and supplies used
What documents you need for your business
Social media and marketing suggestions
Free images from LCSA to start your business on line
Certificate of completion as Certified LifeCasting Artist
Full instructions on how to create casting impressions
Weekly Webinar For Q & A
Notifications To New Designs
Online Course Breakdown
Belly and Body Casting Sculptures
– How to create small belly casting sculptures
– How to create half front torso prenatal casting (lower face to below the belly)
– How to create plaster bandage front torso prenatal sculptures (in several styles)
– How to create large body casting sculptures for wall mounting
Baby Casting and Framing
– Baby and mother hand and foot casting materials and method
– How to Frame your castings – Triple Window – Double Window – Single Window
– How to create Mother and child holding hands for free standing sculpture
– How to create Group castings – in container – as table top
– What materials to use for displaying free standing sculptures
– How to create engagement casting sculptures with ring on base
– How to create ballerina casting sculptures and how to mount on base
– How to create children and adult hands holding objects or toys in the casting sculpture
How to create clear resin casting from your original plaster sculpture
Products to use to create skin safe face casting (or bust)
Examples of various finishes for your sculptures
What you’ll receive in your eBook
- Join me for weekly webinars as we answer questions and provide additional information.
- Catchier call to action and some info about the ebook, what the consumer will learn and how it’ll benefit from it
What’s Included in the 3 Day In-Studio Workshop
Prenatal belly casting sculptures
Baby hand and feet impressions
Mom and baby holding hands
How to frame in deep shadow box frames
Understanding framing formats
Raised Impressions as Medallions
Group or family castings
Workshop to Create a Business From Home
How to create prenatal belly casting with models
Create a mother and child hand casting composition
How to create medallion and free form castings
Learn how to set up a business from your home
3-day in-studio workshop or On-line video tutorials
In-Studio Course Breakdown
– Prenatal Casting with model
– Two applications – a) small cast with alginate, b) large cast with plaster bandage.
– Plaster bandage design and decoration options.
– How to re-enforce both castings
– How to prepare both sculptures for either wall hanging or standing base
– How to mix 3 min. alginate using proper proportions and water temperature
– What tools and materials to use and where to purchase on going supplies
– Discussion with regard to operating a business from home
– Marketing information, list of wholesalers and ongoing support
– Adult hand casting using 3 min. alginate
– Visit from Mom and baby for two hand and two feet casting sculptures.
– Mother and child hand casting composition and method
– How to create Medallion and Free Form castings
– How to mix and pour casting stone to create “the positive”
– De-molding your castings – what tools to use – problem solving discussion
– Create additional samples to take home
– Completion of all casting sculptures
– Preparing castings for framing
– What finishes and sealers to use
– Understanding framing techniques and formats developed by Life Casting School of Art
– How to prepare and secure the sculptures in-to the shadow box
– Finishing your frames for presentation
– Understanding acid free mats and why it is important
– Presentation of Certificate of Completion from Life Casting School of Art
“I had been interested in starting up my own small business of life casting for a few years and when I came upon Gabrielle’s website with the information about her various workshops, I knew that this was the opportunity for me.”
-Erin Frampton, Brantford, ON
“Had an amazing weekend with you and learned so much. You are a true inspiration to us newbies. I look forward to taking this business forward and depend on you for advice and support in this process.”
-Mahvish Mansoor, Mississauga, ON | Mishstudio.ca